IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information and insight in pivotal areas that shape today’s business landscape: energy, economics, geopolitical risk, sustainability and supply chain management. Businesses and governments around the globe rely on our comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS was founded in 1959 and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA. Trusted by clients for more than 50 years, IHS employs more than 9000+ people in 32 countries. We serve 80 percent of the Global Fortune 500 as well as businesses and governments in 165 countries.
A vital role in managing PolkConnect programme delivery across our client base. This person will be responsible for SLA and driving engagement in the PolkConnect programme between IHS and servicing client needs in coordination with the operational teams. It is expected that this role will need to spend a significant portion of time at client sites.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management of SLA and delivery to client from operations, including scheduling, coordination, measurement (scorecards) and prioritization of all aspects of programme deliveries
- Management of Field Consultant team and ensuring objectives are met
- Tracking of issues and escalation to ensure delivery with SLA
- Billing of clients
- Management of priorities across the programmes for scheduling purposes
- Working with sales team to drive programme engagement
- Writing programme case studies to drive engagement
- Programme reviews and weekly/monthly status of deliveries with client and driving priorities in the operational teams
- Drive Programme delivery improvements for efficiency and faster enrollments
- Handling data integrity objections
- Provide clear client objectives for requirements
- Work with analytical solutions team to ensure successful delivery of custom analytical reports to clients
- Creating a can-do environment for delivery of programme, promoting client programme objectives internally to better engage delivery teams
- Assisting in responses for objection handling with NSC and regional managers
- Clear and concise, minuted client status meetings
- Design and implementation of programme best practices guides and training material
- Product feedback and engagement with future product development/direction
- Management of 3rd party relationships for programme (excluding DMS)
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Aftersales Automotive environment
- Strong PC skills with ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and be persuasive
- Understanding of consultative selling techniques – able to build relationships with operational management, senior management at NSC and with dealers
- Comfortable working in a highly complex and fast paced organization.
- Strong presentation and marketing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate high performance
- Excellent account management skills
- Creative and innovative approach to solutions
- Must be action oriented, results driven, and independent
- Ability to balance business driven aggressiveness with motivation is critical to this role
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Extensive travel will be required, sometimes at short notice