Your focus will be to assist the Project Manager with all aspects of an implementation, including ordering of equipment.
You will be required to do frequent off-site visits so you must be a car driver, including multiple days and overnight, to customer sites.
You will also create bespoke artwork using Adobe Illustrator following corporate guidelines and act as a storeman to ensure supplies and store location are kept tidy and clean.
A key part of this role will be the day to day communications with suppliers, raising Purchase Orders and maintaining cost analysis, hardware and software supply to customers and ongoing maintenance of devices, requests requiring work queue management.
To be successful:
You’re an enthusiastic, innovative thinker who never settles for ‘good enough’. You’re always trying to improve. To develop solutions faster. To make our systems run better. You’re driven, analytical, flexible and critical. And you’re a great communicator. You have:
* 3 Strong A – Level Passes – or equivalent;
* Clean current UK driving licence;
* Modern PC technologies and software use proficiency;
* Excellent verbal and written communications;
* A desire to take ownership of tasks and ensure their timely completion;
* Willingness and ability to embrace change and learn new skills;
* The ability to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks;
* Experience of project management cycle and software a bonus but not essential.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.