Our client designs and underwrites insurance products for automotive manufacturers, dealers and suppliers. At the forefront of the industry, they have developed a platform which allows these products to be sold and managed worldwide in multiple languages.
As the Project Manager you will work closely with their international client base to identify and implement development requirements for the platform as they expand in to new markets. You will work cross functionally to implement these projects on time and in budget, upholding the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing internal implementation documentation and identifying resources.
- Working closely with IT, Customer support, claims, finance, administration and underwriting teams throughout the project.
- Develop launch communications and deliver training to end users.
- Undertaking post implementation reviews and share learning and best practice.
With ultimate responsibility for projects you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience of project coordination or project management.
- Knowledge of Insurance, the Financial Services Industry or Motor industry projects an advantage.
- A highly organised, positive approach with the ability to prioritise and adapt to overcome problems.
- The ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Exemplary communication skills, excellent client handling skills and the gravitas to deliver credible presentations.
Reporting in to the Managing Director you will thrive on working cross functionally to drive projects forwards and to foster a culture of continuous improvement. In return, this role offers exposure to international projects and impressive clients. The salary on offer is highly competitive.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.