Purchase Ledger Clerk Vacancy - Car Dealership / Motor Trade
Salary: upto £21500 Depending upon experience
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting for an Purchase Ledger Clerk for our clients car dealership in Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with ambition, drive and is looking to take a step forward in their career.
The role is to support the Accountant / Accounts function in all aspects of the department:
• Purchase & Sales Ledger
• Balance Sheet Controls
• Credit Control
• Reconciling Accounts
• Bank Reconciliation
We are looking for someone with a strong Purchase Ledger background who is keen to progress, who is enthusiastic, meticulous and has a flair for accounts.
• To supervise the purchase ledger team
• To receive on a daily basis all details of all purchases in respect of goods and services received and ensure that customer invoices have been purchased.
• Manage supplier relationships, ensuring all statements are reconciled monthly.
• Enter details into the accounting system ensuring that they are posted to the correct account.
• Register all purchases and prepare on a monthly basis an analysis of the purchase ledger and ensure it reconciles with supplier statements resolving any queries which may arise.
• Ensure any credits are actioned as appropriate and that the necessary accounts are amended.
• Obtain necessary sign off for cheques and ensure despatch.
• Manage the process of passing of Invoices for payment.
• Provide support to other finance functions as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous Purchase Ledger experience essential and Kerridge experience preferable.
• Excellent numerical and administrative ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Ability to work as a team
• IT Literate
Consultant: William Olivier
Octane Recruitment - (url removed)
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency. We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.