Our client is an innovative, growing marketing agency who provide marketing services for automotive dealerships – specialising in CRM and Social Media. Due to growth in the business and internal progression they are now seeking an Regional Account Manager to work with their Automotive Dealership clients across the South of England.
- To drive client strategy and be the primary client contact for your key clients.
- To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan through regular contact.
- Producing and monitoring accurate and clear forecasts.
- To work closely with the delivery, creative and development teams to project manage work on existing and new accounts.
- Demonstrate expertise in the product range and contribute to new product development plans through feeding back client ideas.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in automotive retail marketing
- Experience of eCRM & Social Media is highly desirable
- Be able to build good working relationships with automotive dealers
- Have excellent client facing presentation skills and strong communication skills
- Be highly organised with a close attention to detail
This role would suit an ambitious marketing professional with experience working in automotive retail marketing – gained from either an agency or a dealership. You will ideally be situated in the South East of England and be keen to join a business where you can make a real impact.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB4