Great job opportunity for an automotive retail marketing specialist to join a fast-growing, innovative marketing agency who provide marketing services for automotive dealerships – specialising in CRM and Social Media. Due to growth in the business and internal progression they are now seeking a Regional Account Manager to work with their Automotive Dealerships. Ideally you will live within reach of the M25 or M4.
This role be an ideal career progression for suit someone with a passion for social media and eCRM with experience working on marketing for automotive dealers – either in a dealership or agency account management role.
- To drive client strategy and be the primary client contact for your key clients.
- To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan through regular contact.
- Producing and monitoring accurate and clear forecasts.
- To work closely with the delivery, creative and development teams to project manage work on existing and new accounts.
- Demonstrate expertise in the product range and contribute to new product development plans through feeding back client ideas.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in automotive retail marketing
- Experience of eCRM & Social Media is highly desirable
- Be able to build good working relationships with automotive dealers
- Have excellent client facing presentation skills and strong communication skills
- Be highly organised with a close attention to detail
If you are an ambitious marketing professional keen to join a business where you can make a real impact we would love to hear from you.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB4
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.