The financial services division of a major European car manufacturer has an opportunity for a field based Regional Business Development Manager to sell finance opportunities in the Midlands region. You will be responsible for developing new finance business with dealers, dealer groups and brokers.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for someone with excellent experience working in an automotive finance sales role. Previous experience in a field based role selling to dealers would be highly desirable. You will have a credible approach, with the organisational skills to manage multiple priorities and projects whilst still maintaining excellent levels of attention to detail.
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career with a high profile car manufacturer.
- Identify and develop new business channels and develop 3rd party relationships.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for the client to grow its business.
- To participate in cross-functional business projects.
- To take responsibility for compliance activities.
Skills, experience and competencies
- Experience working in automotive finance sales role.
- Previous experience in a field based role selling to dealers would be highly desirable.
- A proven ability to develop new business in a b2b environment.
- The ability to build effective relationships, negotiate at board level and influence others to optimise performance.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.