DAF is the UK’s market leading truck brand and IMPERIAL Commercials is the largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group. Together we are a winning team.
Based in Stoke-on-Trent, this is an exciting opportunity for a Regional Director to lead a multi-site business of 3 locations at Stoke, Wrexham and Deeside representing DAF Truck Sales & Aftersales, Fiat Professional Sales & Aftersales & Renault Truck Aftersales franchises
Key aspects of the role:
- Visionary leadership to implement a strategy for growth and continuous improvement
- Responsibility for achieving KPI’s and targets
- Leadership and direction of regional Management Team
- Full responsibility for P&L, Return On Invested Capital, Compliance
- Achievement of customer service levels and brand aspirations
- Develop people to properly resource the business to meet strategic objectives
- Build strategic, long-term alliances with customers, suppliers and business partners
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for growth
- With business partners, develop existing and new Sales opportunities
Key Result Areas:
- Delivery of annual sales revenue, profit and ROIC plan
- Delivery of Manufacturer volume targets and performance KPI’s
- Growth of new business opportunities
- Minimise labour turnover, maximise employee stability
- Control of business costs to targets
Package: Standard Imperial management package including
- £’s Industry Competitive, Annual Management Bonus Scheme
- Matched DC Pension Plan with Scottish Widows, Life Insurance
- Private health cover, Other benefits
For more information follow link http://www.imperialcommercials.co.uk/pages/careers
How To Apply
To apply send application with CV by email to: David Lewis, Divisional Executive Director, IMPERIAL Commercials, Days Road, St Philips, Bristol BS2 0QP
David.email@example.com closing date for applications 30th December 2016.
Visit our websites: - www.imperialcommercials.co.uk www.imperial.co.za
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.