Due to the expansion of our team, an exciting opportunity has now arisen for the right individual to assume the role of Regional Finance and Insurance Development Manager working within our Charles Hurst dealerships in Ireland.
Working closely with the Heads of Business and dealer management teams to continually enhance and improve the quality and quantity of our finance and insurance product presentations resulting with the objective of achieving market leading customer satisfaction.
Salary: £50k (Basic salary £40k & basic bonus of £10k)
Operational responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct F&I reviews with dealership management team.
- Identify areas of opportunity, through the analysis of data and process investigation, to ensure our customers continually receive the highest quality presentations, of all our products, every time.
- Assess training/coaching requirements and facilitate necessary training where required on an individual and/or group basis.
- Conduct group meetings with the business management teams to facilitate the sharing of best practice ideas.
- Work closely with all finance and add-on product partners to ensure the correct levels of support and interaction takes place with all dealership sales teams.
A key requirement is experience from either a main dealer group business manager role with a proven track record of achieving high levels of performance or have worked in a dealer F&I development role for a finance or insurance company. With this being a regional role, a high degree of self-motivation as well as the ability to motivate others is essential.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please email your application, along with your current CV to Darryl Jones, Group F&I Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 30th June 2015
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.