Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-GBX-NONEX-NONEAn exciting opportunity has now arisen for the right individual to assume the role of Regional Finance and Insurance Development Manager covering the North West England region.
As part of the operational management team, you will work closely with the Franchise Directors, and dealer management teams, to identify F&I performance opportunities within the region and manage the implementation of a successful strategy to ensure a budget plus performance.
Operational responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Conducting F&I performance reviews with dealership management team.
· Identify areas of opportunity through the analysis of F&I data and implement workable action plans that will maximise these areas.
· Identify training/coaching requirements and facilitate the necessary training where required on an individual and/or group basis.
· Conduct group meetings with the business management teams to facilitate the sharing of best practice ideas.
· Work closely with all finance and add-on product partners to ensure the correct levels of interaction required to produce budget plus performance.
The successful applicant will have experience from either a main dealer group business manager role with a proven track record of achieving high levels of performance or have worked in a dealer F&I development role for a finance company. With this being a regional role, a high degree of self-motivation as well as the ability to motivate others is essential.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please email your application, along with your current CV to Darryl Jones, Group F&I Development Manager, at DarryJones@lookers.co.uk.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.
AM daily (Mon – Fri) and Saturday newsletters, plus other news bulletins from our brand. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you provide products or services to the automotive industry, sponsoring an award will put your company in the spotlight, positioning you as industry leaders committed to rewarding and recognising the best the industry has to offer whilst raising awareness of your company, products and services to potential customers.