This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and highly successful provider of services to the automotive industry. Offering a truly flexible solution which adds real value to automotive businesses, the company have well established relationships with many leading manufacturers. Working in a supportive and progressive culture, this field based role will predominantly manage and develop existing dealer relationships, but will also work to secure new dealer relationships across the North East of the UK.
- Building and executing a comprehensive strategy to engage with dealer groups.
- Regular and proactive account management of designated dealer groups and sites.
- Monitoring and driving incremental growth by clearly communicating the features and benefits of products.
- Maintain accurate records, provide real time feedback and regular reporting.
- Working collaboratively with representatives from the manufacturer brand partners.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Dedicated experience within an automotive retail role such as Sales Manager or Business Manager.
- Experience in a field based role an advantage but not essential.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- A self-starter with excellent organisation skills and a result driven approach.
- Strategic thinking with commercial awareness and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Confident presenter with a consultative and professional approach.
This role covers the region from Leeds to Hull to Newcastle, so you should be ideally located for a field based role in this region. The salary on offer for this role is competitive alongside an uncapped bonus scheme and car.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB11
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.