MORE ABOUT THE JOB
The Regional Manager is responsible for the management of revenue streams and relationships within their appointed region, with the aim of exceeding performance, customer quality and service related objectives.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of Mazda Financial Services motor dealer relationships within the East/South East of England.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Deliver Retail, training and profitability revenue targets through:
- Work closely with Mazda Motors UK regional managers to develop initiatives and support retail car sales
- Develop solid working relationships with key dealer decision makers and management
- Participate fully in the activities of the wider Mazda Financial Services team, including projects and initiatives arising to ultimately aid the development of the business
- Liaise with brand counterparts to ensure that joint opportunities are maximised and risks mitigated
- Monitor dealer stock profiles and provide finance based solutions to drive stock turn and sales
- Participate in presentations and negotiations as required
- Liaise with the Risk Department to manage the preparation of wholesale credit submissions
Dealer Sales Skills Management
- Provide support to dealer sales teams to help improve related sales performance
- Development and monitoring of KPIs within each dealership via regular performance reviews
- Support Finance driven Trade Cycle Management processes within dealerships
Sales & Account Management
- Ensure dealer loyalty is controlled with recommended strategies developed to maximise sales volumes, whilst maintaining positive consumer outcomes
- Be accountable for developing retail finance performance from dealers within an assigned territory
- Manage and support dealer prospecting / renewal sales activity within the region
- Develop consultative and valued relationships at all levels within dealerships
- Support the development of a sales business plan for all assigned supporting dealerships
- Help manage financial exposure via the close monitoring of dealership performance
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Self-assurance and competence to perform in an assigned territory
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical, presentation and influencing skills
- Excellent time management
- Previous sales experience within the motor industry, preferably from a Business Manager, Sales Manager or motor finance background
- Sound knowledge of distribution channels, consumer legislation and experience in working within a regulated environment
- Flexibility to travel to occasional ad-hoc meetings throughout the UK as required which may involve overnight stays
The role is based within the assigned territory with a Mazda company vehicle provided, as well as competitive bonus structure.
To apply for this role please send your CV with a covering letter (including details of your current package) to email@example.com by 9th June 2016.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.