Role: Regional Manager
Location: Dundee and Scotland
Salary Circa: £50,000 PLUS car allowance
Amber Mace has an amazing Regional Manager opportunity in Dundee and other Scottish locations. Our client is looking for an experienced Regional manager to govern multiple homes. These services offer an array of nursing and residential care for varying mental health, challenging behaviours and learning disabilities. You will support the Service Managers in the successful running of their services. The care homes are part of an excellent care home organisation that pride themselves on providing exceptional person-centred care.
I am looking for an experienced Regional Manager who can ensure high standards of care and implement continuous improvements throughout the care homes.
As the Regional Manager, you will oversee and support the home managers, providing guidance to allow them to carry out their roles effectively.
Key Responsibilities & Duties of the Regional Manager:
• Achieving and maintaining care standards that comply with the Care Quality Commission.
• Supporting and maintaining effective performance management
• Promoting good practice standards and assisting Care Home Managers in the implementation of these
• Contributing to the strategic development of the organisation
Qualifications & Skills of the Regional Manager:
• Own Transport essential
• RNLD qualified ideal, but not essential
• Strong nursing home management experience
• Excellent Communication/Organisational skills
• Excellent knowledge of CI standards
• Motivated, flexible, hardworking and dynamic
If you would like to be considered for this excellent Regional Manager opportunity then please contact Paige at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email an up-to-date CV to (url removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.