Our client is an international business who represents a major Automotive Manufacturer across the globe. Their remit includes managing the authorised vehicle, parts and service business through a Dealer Network spanning over 60 countries.
They are now seeking a Regional Marketing Coordinator to join their team based in Surrey. You will be the front contact for the Dealers for Marketing and will support both the Marketing Manager and field team.
This role would suit someone with experience planning and executing dealer marketing campaigns – either as a marketing executive in a dealership or account handler on automotive dealer account in a marketing agency.
· To plan, maintain and advise the marketing for the specified region and execute when required
· To energize and facilitate relevant marketing activities and stimulate sales activity
· To increase the understanding of markets and research, and analyse data for development opportunities
· Co-ordinate and develop dealer marketing plans annually and quarterly
· Encourage, guide and monitor the use of Social Media where applicable
· To work closely with the markets to determine their quarterly marketing activities
· To co-ordinate special requests and materials for dealer marketing such as brochures
The successful candidate will have
· Automotive Marketing experience with either a dealer, manufacturer or marketing agency
· Ideally be educated to A level or degree level – preferably with a marketing qualification
· A strong understanding of automotive retail marketing and the marketing activities for a dealership
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Be well organised with a real eye for detail
· Customer Relationship management and electronic marketing skills are highly desirable
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.