We are seeking a Regional Marketing Manager for an Automotive Manufacturer; this role will be employed via their Marketing Agency.
You will be responsible for providing dealers with an industry-leading dealer marketing service, developing marketing plans with each dealer, delivering offline campaign materials and digital projects.
This role would suit an ambitious automotive marketing professional with experience of marketing within dealer networks, ideally from an agency or dealership background. The role is field based and will involve regular travel in the south of England.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assisting dealerships with marketing planning and identifying and exploiting local opportunities
- Interrogating dealerships databases, data-capture and lead handling processes
- Working with dealer management and directors to consider wider business issues
- Working as a brand guardian at all times, educating and coaching dealers
- Assisting with dealer engagement of ad hoc central and national initiatives
- Attending client meetings, agency status meetings, and head office briefings as and when required
The successful candidate:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (or equivalent)
- Strong background and experience in the automotive industry and dealer networks
- Demonstrable a progressive career history with a proven track record of success in previous role
- Detailed knowledge of the marketing process and an understanding of data profiling and niche targeting
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to form strong, collaborative working relationships
- Strong planning, briefing, project management and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly extensively within the UK
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary, car and benefits and the chance to join a highly very successful agency.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.