A leading automotive manufacturer is seeking a Regional Marketing Manager to work with their dealers in the North East, Yorkshire & East Midlands. This manufacturer is committed to providing their dealers with an industry leading dealer marketing programme. In this role you will be responsible for developing marketing plans with each dealer with a particular focus on engaging them in the benefits of digital marketing. You will employed by the manufacturer’s marketing agency.
This role would be ideal for someone currently working in a marketing function in an automotive car dealership or marketing agency and looking to progress their career in automotive retail marketing.
The successful candidate will be a highly effective communicator, with a good understanding, and preferably with experience, of digital marketing. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to form strong, collaborative working relationships with the rest of the field team. The individual will be able to lead marketing strategy by working closely with Retailers and operational managers across a range of media channels.
- Developing and sustaining marketing plans for each Retailer across a range of media – particularly digital
- Identifying and exploiting marketing activity for the region
- Costing and co-ordinating campaigns within budgets provided
- Initiating and sustaining retailer marketing group activity across the region
- Executing campaigns across all media
- Briefing creative to agency
- Media planning
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in an automotive retail marketing role
- A good all round knowledge of media
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Be educated to at least A level standard or have a professional marketing qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong working relationships
- Be very well presented
- Be highly organised and a self-starter who is able to work independently
- Be able to demonstrate a progressive career history with a proven track record of success in previous roles
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.