This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career with an international tool manufacturer who have a very strong brand following within the automotive industry. This is a field based job responsible for selling their highly-regarded range of tools to garages, workshops and car dealerships in your region. Ideally you will be based in or near Macclesfield.
This is an ideal role for an automotive enthusiast that enjoys face to face interaction with customers, likes the challenge of developing the territory and is highly driven. In return, our client offers excellent earning potential and real opportunity for career progression.
- Visiting established and new customers on a weekly basis to build customer base and confidence in the territory.
- Marketing, promotions and upselling relevant products to customers.
- Developing and maintaining a strong account management programme.
- Processing repairs and warranty replacements.
- Trialling new product ranges before National launch.
- Managing inventory levels, keeping high standards of stock display and merchandising.
Experience and Competencies required
- Demonstrable sales or customer service experience.
- Active interest in the automotive industry with previous experience in sales, repairs, aftersales or servicing an advantage.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Flexible, reliable and self-motivated approach.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB76
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.