At The Warranty Group (TWG), we have an exciting future ahead of us, and we're always looking for new members to join the team. TWG is one of the world's premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits, with operations in more than 35 countries and nearly 1,700 employees. We are currently looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager to look after the Toyota and Lexus Approved Car Warranty Programme, through the Toyota/Lexus Centre Network, build and maintain relationships with Toyota and Lexus field based staff and seek to grow the Warranty Sales business.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Arrange quarterly visits with both Toyota & Lexus Centres
- Review Mandatory Warranty sales v the Upsell Opportunity plus Retail sales from After Sales
- Agree any actions necessary with Centre Management to improve their current product performance
- Ensure Sales & Aftersales teams have the necessary product knowledge and training to carry out roles effectively when promoting the Approved Warranty programme by:
Undertaking Warranty Programme Training with staff and/or refresher training as and when required
Training Aftersales staff to deal with Claims, electronically
Handling Warranty queries from retailer staff
Ensuring staff fully aware of benefits gained from selling Warranty products
- Liaise with Clients, TWG Services Limited personnel and other parties as necessary in order to resolve problems
- Following Centre visits, produce a visit report detailing actions agreed with Centre Management
- Plan weekly itineraries with Centre Management and ensure strategy for Centre visits clear to ensure make best use of time
- Produce monthly reports, showing regional performance against objectives for specified product groups
- Analyse Centre performance versus Toyota Approved Warranty objectives
- Target specific non-complying/poor performing Centres and help improve these, with the support of Toyota and Lexus field staff and management
- Develop sales tools with Business Development Director to enhance Approved Warranty sales
- With Business Development Director, deliver presentations to Toyota GB PLC/Centres
- Support Business Development Director in operation of account.
Qualifications: Education, Certifications and Experience
- Minimum: Success at “A” Level standard or equivalent. This may be overridden in the case of a candidate who can demonstrate substantial practical experience with strong communication skills.
- Preferred: Motor Industry/Warranty related an advantage, i.e. car sales executive, business manager, insurance or finance industry sales environment.
- Industry/market related background.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Independent, highly motivated and capable of achieving objectives in a positive manner with the minimum of supervision
- An accomplished team player/winner, with good interpersonal skills
- High Level Presentation/Negotiation / Influencing skills
- Excellent Planning and Organising capabilities
- Self starter
- Business Aware
- Computer Literate
Travel Required: 80% of time
Benefits include: Childcare Vouchers; Permanent Health Insurance; Life Assurance and Auto Enrol Pension.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.