A rare opportunity to join an iconic car manufacturer in a senior field role responsible for sales, aftersales and marketing.
This role would suit an ambitious individual currently working for a manufacturer with strong dealer-facing operational experience and an excellent track record of success. You will ideally have covered both sales and aftersales, however candidates with a purely aftersales background will also be considered. You will need to be located in the London/South East area.
To manage and take ownership of the strategic relationship between the manufacturer and their dealers in the London / South East region, ensuring a complete and effective strategic business development plan is established and implemented. To act as a business consultant optimising the performance of the dealers specifically for new cars, used cars and aftersales, utilising business improvement and development tools and processes whilst ensuring both commercial and operational guidelines are adhered to at all times. To work closely with dealer Principals, guiding and challenging progress and escalating where performance shortfalls are not being adequately managed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working for a car manufacturer in a field-based operations role - Ideally experience in both sales and aftersales
- Must have experience in an aftersales field-based operations role
- A demonstrable track record of success in current and previous roles
- Strong people management and influencing skills
- Preferably educated to degree Level or equivalent
- Developed commercial acumen
- Flexibility to manage a large geographical area
- Be located in London / South East England
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.