An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager to join a leading vehicle manufacturer to cover the Southern Dealer region. The successfully appointed candidate will take responsibility for the overall Sales Strategy for dealers and provide leadership and performance guidance for a team of field-based Area Sales Managers in order to drive sales of both new and used vehicles across the Southern territory. This role offers the chance to join a highly successful, fast-moving automotive manufacturer who offer fantastic onward career opportunities.
- Responsibility for delivering regional turnover and profit objectives across the region.
- To organise, direct and control your team to ensure that new and used business sales volume is delivered by the region on a monthly basis.
- To conduct analysis on dealer performance in all areas of sales activity, identify opportunities and manage the dealer fall down process.
- Maintain strong commercial relationships with the dealer network ensuring that all programmes are known and fully understood.
- Accountable for delivery of regional marketing plans.
- An ambitious person with a demonstrable Regional Sales Management background gained preferably within the automotive sector (with car, motorcycle, commercial vehicle OEM)
- An in-depth understanding of selling to a dealer or franchised reseller network.
- Previous people management experience
- A solid sales track record of achieving targets.
- Results orientated with the ability to identify process improvements and implement action plans
- Proven track record initiating & developing sales strategies to deliver profitable growth
- Experience of interpreting financial information via Composite and Management Accounts is essential.
- Excellent PC skills using MS Office.
- A desire to further your career within a global company and an appetite for sales success, someone who will set the gold standard for his/her team to aspire to.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB80
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.