One of the world’s largest fleet management companies is looking to launch a remarketing department and is looking for a remarketing expert to own it. This global automotive powerhouse looks after some of the biggest operational fleets in the UK but manage over a million vehicles worldwide.
Due to the expansion of their product portfolio and new business acquisitions in the UK, they are a business that is on the up with a rapidly expanding headcount to match.
- Remarketing Manager – Fleet Management Powerhouse
- £40,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary
- Based UK - homebased role
- OTE £60,000 - £100,00 +
- Co Car
Reporting directly into the Operations Director, you will be responsible for launching a brand-new remarketing function for this well-established fully outsourced fleet management company. This is due to demand from their huge customer base and the companies desire to develop an additional and profitable revenue stream for the business.
However, this is not your typical remarketing manager role. You will be an expert in the used car and commercial vehicles market, knowing what dealer groups and independents to partner with to sell your assets at the best price.
Whilst creating and managing the dealer partners to do bulk vehicle deals, you will also spend time infront of fleet customers, selling them the benefits of selling their assets to you, negotiating on prices and closing deals.
The business is completely set up from a platform point of view so all they need is someone to drive it, get stuck in and prove that this can be a success.
To head up and launch the remarking function for this automotive leader:
- You will be a used car/van expert and have extensive knowledge on vehicle pricing, the used vehicle dealership network and remarketing.
- You will ideally have an understanding of fleet management and have dealt with/managed fleet customers previously.
- You will be driven by profit and loss and want to achieve the best possible outcome for the business and your customers
- You will have the ability to create the remarketing strategy and also get you hands dirty to prove that this is a worthwhile string to the company’s bow.
So if you tick all the above and are up for a challenge, get in touch!