Are you an expert in Residual Values?
Our client, the Finance Division of a well-established passenger and commercial vehicle manufacturer are experiencing strong growth with the launch of a number of new products.
They now require a Residual Value & Monitoring Senior Manager to be responsible for the Retail and Rental Residual Value management within the Credit area. This role will oversee and manage the entire process of analysis, assessment, reporting, system updating, forecast of all RV’s for all vehicles managed by the company.
They are seeking an individual who has had experience in the above area/ environment s within the automotive industry. Ideally individuals will have, at least, a standard knowledge of the Industry with a supplier or manufacturer type business.
- Responsible for ensuring the appropriate RV positions for vehicles managed by the Manufacturer.
- Manage the relationship with the Market Makers from a RV and SMR perspective (CAP, Eurotax Glass and KeeResources).
- Benchmark analysis results with available resources in the market, main publications information and LTR tools.
- Supply monthly updates highlighting RV threats in the market place on the sectors the company transacts in.
- Work closely with the Product Managers in order to get the latest information to the market makers.
- Liaise closely with the Remarketing Department in order to ensure all re-selling of products are in line with RV positioning.
- Compile monthly reports on a set basket showing Forecast RV movements.
- Present to the RV Committee the proposals of appropriate RV positioning.
The ideal candidate with have:
- Experience working with a Manufacturer, Fleet/ Leasing or Supplier
- Experience in Residual Value’s
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience in all areas of Product Management
- Pricing and market analysis experience
- Very strong relationship building skills
- Ideally educated to degree level
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB49
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.