The majority of the TFSUK retail and fleet portfolio carries Residual Value risk. The management of this risk is therefore paramount to the operational and financial performance and success of the Company. The role of the RV Risk Manager is to provide insight into vehicle data trends and produce analysis to guide decision making in all areas of Residual Value management. This includes the RV setting process and provisioning activities, as well as marketing scheme development.
It is essential that candidates for this role have a strong background in the automotive industry and/or experience in the leasing industry. Experience of setting residual values and managing residual value risk would be a distinct advantage.
- To create, manage and maintain residual value grids in the point of sale application, such that finance quotations based on these are accurate and reflect the tactical and strategic objectives of the Company.
- Provide market analysis on vehicle valuation trends to guide RV decision making.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of market conditions in respect of both new and used car values.
- Occasional attendance at Toyota vehicle remarketing sale events to assess values and trends.
- Attendance at Remarketing Services Group Steering Committee in order to proactively manage operational relationships between Toyota Financial Services and its vehicle remarketing service provider, Toyota GB.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of vehicle market segmentation in order to provide advice and guidance on the setting of RVs for new models and lifecycle changes.
- Analysis of the RV portfolio risk together with recommendations for balance sheet RV provisions on a quarterly basis.
- Management of the relationship between Toyota Financial Services and Toyota GB in the area of vehicle data and RV setting and risk management.
- Attendance and a leading role at RV Committee and RV Provisioning meetings to provide vehicle data insight and recommendations as appropriate.
- Maintenance of operational relationships on a day to day basis with various vehicle data suppliers to the Company.
- Management as appropriate of tasks associated with all aspects of compliance (FCA, Data Protection etc.), audit.
Closing date for applications 16th March 2016.