A very well-known premium brand automotive manufacturer with a passion for quality and design are looking for someone who is passionate about all things automotive and has a real understanding of automotive retail marketing. You will be employed by their award-winning marketing agency.
You will work with dealers across a designated area to assist in developing their marketing strategies, roll out manufacturer campaigns as well as creating bespoke campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the dealers to fully understand their marketing activities
- Build an excellent relationship with the dealer network
- Work with the agency team to plan quarterly marketing activity across online and offline media
- Monitor results and interrogate data received as well as retailer feedback
- Work with the team to generate opportunities for new campaigns
- Present and pitch new ideas to the dealer network
- Understand the dealers’ market place, researching competitor’s activity and key trends
- Identify retailer network requirements and ensure that their needs are fulfilled
- Plan and organise your own diary and ensure actions and objectives are achieved on time
Experience, Skills & Attributes:
- Have experience working in an automotive retail marketing role
- Have strong knowledge of retail marketing across the full marketing mix
- Display excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Have energy and drive and show a track record of success in your current role.
- Demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary, car and benefits in line with your experience and the chance to join a highly successful, fast-paced marketing agency.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB58
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.