Are you passionate about dealer marketing and all things automotive? Our client is an award winning marketing agency looking for a Retail Marketing Consultant to work on their well-known premium brand automotive account.
They are looking for someone who has a real understanding of automotive retail marketing, you will currently be working with a number of dealers/ centres in your current role and are looking to take the next step up into a field based role representing a manufacturer.
You will work with dealers across a designated area to assist in developing their marketing strategies, roll out manufacturer campaigns as well as creating bespoke campaigns.
- Work with the dealers to fully understand their marketing activities
- Build an excellent relationship with the dealer network
- Work with the agency team to plan quarterly marketing activity across online and offline media
- Work with the team to generate opportunities for new campaigns
- Present and pitch new ideas to the dealer network
- Understand the dealers’ market place, researching competitor’s activity and key trends
- Have experience working in an automotive retail marketing role
- Have strong knowledge of retail marketing across the full marketing mix
- Display excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Have energy and drive and show a track record of success in your current role.
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary, car and benefits in line with your experience and the chance to join a highly successful, fast-paced marketing agency.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.