Our client is a leading automotive manufacturer committed to providing their dealers with an industry leading dealer marketing programme.
They are now seeking a field-based Regional Marketing Manager to work with Retailers across the South-West. You will work closely with the other members of the manufacturer’s field team to assist Retailers in developing their marketing strategies - with a particular focus on engaging them in the benefits of digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be a highly effective communicator, with experience working in an automotive retail marketing role – either in an agency, dealer or manufacturer. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to form strong, collaborative working relationships with the rest of the field team. You will be able to lead marketing strategy by working closely with Retailers and other field team members across a range of media channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and sustaining marketing plans for each Retailer across a range of media – particularly digital
- Identifying and exploiting marketing activity for the region
- Costing and coordinating campaigns within budgets provided
- Initiating and sustaining Retailer marketing group activity across the region
- Executing campaigns across all media from conception to final delivery and post campaign evaluation
- Briefing creative to agency and managing the process from brief through to production of finished work
- Media planning
The successful candidate will have:
- Automotive experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience working in a marketing role
- Have a good all round knowledge of media
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Be educated to at least degree level standard or professional marketing qualification
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong working relationships
- Be highly organised and a self-starter who is able to work independently
- Be able to demonstrate a progressive career history with a proven track record of success in previous roles
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.