RAS are currently seeking motivated, professional and flexible individuals to drive independently with other stock counters to different high street stores, completing stock counts on a casual contract-basis across the UK.
This casual role will consist of accurately counting stock using a hand-held terminal device (HHT) and reporting back to the designated Stock Count Manager with your findings.
Previous experience is not essential, as all training will be provided upon your first shift.
Applicants are expected to:
* Portray a professional manner.
* Be able to communicate effectively.
* Have basic knowledge of math, specifically multiplication.
* Be able to comfortably work with different levels of management.
* Express willingness and ability to travel across different regions to shifts.
* Be committed to work.
* Hold a full UK Driving license and access to your own vehicle.
Please note all work will require prolonged periods of standing and some use of step stools and ladders. Some sites are in warehouses or large retail premises where you may be required to access and work with ground and high level stock, therefore you will be bending and stretching to reach stock throughout your shift and at times may possibly be outdoors.
This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.