A leading full service marketing agency with a fantastic client list including premium brand automotive manufacturer accounts is seeking a Retail Marketing Consultant to work on one of these accounts.
Your role as Retail Marketing Consultant will be to develop productive relationships with dealers in the Midlands and North of England and gain business through delivering an excellent first line marketing service which meets and exceeds the Dealer’s expectations. Your primary role will be working with the Dealer team within the agency to plan and execute Dealer marketing activities and to ensure that Dealer engagement is as strong as possible.
You will need to have experience working with Automotive Dealers in a Marketing role.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Build an excellent relationship with the Retailer network
· Plan quarterly activity across online and offline media
· Manage client expectations and meet agreed service level agreements and turnaround time
· Generate new business opportunities for new campaigns
· Present and pitch new ideas to the Retailer network
· Ensure that all reporting is delivered accurately and within the deadlines set
The successful candidate will have:
· Automotive Marketing experience with either a dealer group or agency
· Have strong knowledge of retail marketing across the full marketing mix
· Be educated to A level or degree level – preferably with a marketing qualification
· Have excellent client facing presentation skills
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Be well organised with a real eye for detail
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.