Sage 200 Consultant - £50K + Car or Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits
Are you an accredited Sage 200 Consultant that is looking for a better work / life balance? Does your current employer offer you flexibility of working from home when you are not out with clients or do they allocate projects based on your locality rather than a gap in your diary irrespective of your location the day prior / after?
If you are looking for a new opportunity that will develop you and offer you autonomy on the delivery of projects whilst utlising your skills and allowing you to work on varying modules rather than only allowing you to stay within specific remits of projects then this role is definitely worth a discussion to gain a better understanding of what is on offer.
* Accreditations in Sage 200 or other ERP systems including SAP Business One, ERP 1000, Epicor, Syspro, or Infor Syteline.
* Experience in delivering ERP into varying environments.
* Understanding of Prince 2 methodologies.
* Great C Level Stakeholder Management experience.
* Experience in working with end user companies, gathering requirements, scoping meetings, some pre-sales experience will be advantageous.
* Have a good understanding of manufacturing terminologies
* High level understanding of IT systems.
* Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Willing to travel 70% of the time
* Drawing up detailed specification documentation
* Delivering Pre-Sales demonstrations into C Level Stakeholders
* Gathering detailed requirements from departmental heads.
This role is offering the successful candidates the opportunity to work on multi-site / multi company implementations which are both challenging and complex.
For these and other great ERP opportunities please contact Craig Purnell at Ataris Search on (phone number removed) or email your CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.