Automotive Sales Administrator – Chesterfield
£ Competitive Salary
Gordon Lamb Ltd is a family owned business and was first established in 1953. Now, we operate 6 franchises across 5 sites and employ over 200 local people. Due to continuing business requirements, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Automotive Sales Administrator to join our team in Chesterfield.
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, the successful Administrator will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating vehicle order and delivery activity for the dealership
- Liaising with the sales team and completes all pre-and post delivery administration including taxation of cars, vehicle registration, insurance, invoicing etc.
- Maintaining the accuracy and completeness of vehicle stock records
- Reporting of vehicle stock and administration of vehicle funding and part-exchange settlement
- Preparation and reconciliation of daily sales banking and preparation of sales activity reports for Head Office
- Preparation and submission of warranty claims to the warranty manager
The ideal Sales Administrator will definitely have previous experience within the automotive trade and specifically have knowledge of Kerridge. You will have fantastic communication skills and the ability to deliver great customer service in a pressurised environment. You will also:
· Have good problem solving skills
· Be IT literate
· Hold a full UK driving licence
We are looking for a candidate with great people skills, strong administration experience and a passion for customer service. If that sounds like you, please click APPLY below to register your interest.