Our client is a major worldwide provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to automotive dealerships and manufacturers with a client list including the world’s biggest car brands, they are now looking for a number of Sales & CRM Consultant’s across the UK.
The role will involve working with a number of automotive dealers across the UK to advise customers on product operation and instillation of this leading DMS system. You will be passionate and enthusiastic with experience of working in a dealership in a Sales or CRM role.
- Manage and execute data migration activities
- Train the users prior to go-live date in the operation of the products
- Provide on-site support to end users to guide, advise and verify that users are able to undertake the role using the products
- Provide ad-hoc follow-up consultancy services to deliver on-going advice and guidance to clients
- Have knowledge of Showroom/Sales area or CRM practice within an automotive dealership
- Have a good understanding of computer systems and process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.