Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual that thrive's in a fast paced environment's whilst delivering world class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our Think Ford Dealership in Newbury is looking to recruit a new Business Manager
About the position
The successful candidate for our sales controller position will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of FCA regulations around F&I;
- Proven customer service and communication skills;
- Show the ability to work to deadlines and targets;
- Show the ability to work well in a team.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Business Manager position involves:
- Selling financial and insurance products to the centre’s customers - penetration rate monitored weekly;
- Encouraging a high referral rate from the Sales Executives;
- Marketing financial products, including POS and site presentation;
- Maintaining a high level of finance product knowledge;
- Focusing on a high retention which will be monitored daily;
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals;
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving licence.
The Group 1 Automotive network is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices also in America and Brazil. Group 1 Automotive is the 9th largest dealer group in the UK, representing Barons Group, Beadles, and Think Ford. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources, training and competitive earnings packages.
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to be part of the Group 1 family, we’d like you to apply now!