Position: Sales Controller
Location: Imperial Car's, Bath Road, Bristol, BS4 5LQ
Salary: £60,000 OTE (Basic + Commission + Car)
Hours: Full Time – 40.5 Per Week (MON - SUN)
***Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence ***
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Bristol branch for a Sales Controller! The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing all deals and ensuring that the sales team follow company procedures and achieve maximum profitability whilst achieving outstanding customer service.
Our on-going focus on customer experience and staff development has seen both our business and our employees thrive, so as a successful applicant you can expect on-going training, excellent career prospects, and market-leading reward packages.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Continually coach and mentor Sales Executives towards achieving their targets and overcoming challenges in relation to the sales process on a daily basis.
• Managing and motivating a team of Sales Executives and Handover Managers to exceed sales targets and KPIs.
• Holding daily sales briefing meetings with each shift - highlighting key challenges and driving sales targets.
• Ensuring the site, forecourt and showroom are presented in line with company standards at all times.
• Directly manage a sales team and ensure all team members develop and excel within their roles.
• Formulating sales targets in line with the Company’s expectations and targets supplied.
• Maximising the deal profitability by using the Company’s Dealer Management System.
• Managing the sales team on a daily basis to ensure all opportunities are maximised.
• Ensuring that the company sales process is adhered to at all times..
• Maximising the sale of finance and value added products.
• Achieving monthly sales volume targets.
Essential Skills & Behaviours
• A sustained and proven track record in the control of high-volume car retail operations.
• You will naturally be a tenacious, target driven and high-achieving individual.
• Experience in supporting Sales teams in achieving individual targets.
• Ability to optimise deals that maximise all potential profit streams.
• Proven exposure of actively running a team of Sales Executives.
• Experience of coaching and motivating Sales Executives.
• Capable of maintaining daily KPI reports.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Life Insurance