Salary £ Negotiable
Are you a successful Sales Controller or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Gordon Lamb Ltd was the first company to start a Volkswagen retail dealership in the UK. The company now have five dealerships across the East Midlands representing Nissan, Land Rover, Toyota and Skoda and also operate three additional franchised service centres representing Jaguar and Renault. They employ over 200 local people with an annual turnover in excess of £80 million and sell 5000 cars and vans a year in addition to servicing around 20,000 vehicles.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Sales Controller for their Toyota Dealership in Chesterfield.
They are seeking a highly articulate, motivated individual, who will be able to provide their customers with the highest standard of customer care, assist customers with the vehicle purchasing experience and offer advice and assistance with finance, insurance and accessory products.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Controller:
- Assisting the General Manager and Sales Manager in coaching and developing the sales team
- Managing the stock display both on and off-line
- Ensuring financial and customer service targets are met through effective deal preparation and finalisation.
The Ideal Sales Controller:
- You must have a track record of achieving sales targets
- Computer literacy and knowledge of the Kerridge system would also be an advantage
- Previous motor trade experience as a senior sales executive, sales controller or sales manager is essential, ideally a minimum of 3 years
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence
- Good business acumen and F&I awareness
A generous, negotiable, basic package is on offer . A company car and comprehensive product training as well as other incentives will also be included. This is a full time role and will include weekends.
This is a great opportunity to excel and further your career with a well-established, family owned business
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please click APPLY!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.