Job Title: Sales Director
Package: 80k OTE, Pension (4% Matched), Company Car, Phone and Laptop.
Holidays: 30 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays).
My client has been involved with the supply, servicing and management of Industrial Tooling for over 30 years. Working with a range of blue chip manufactures to make their organisations not just more productive, but safer for their employees. My client prides itself on its ability to help its customers overcome their challenges with its broad range of technical expertise and bespoke solutions.
The business has seen rapid growth in recent years, leading to a doubling of revenue since 2016, and a significant increase in head count and locations. They currently employee over 50 people from 4 locations across the UK. This growth has been a result of business diversification into new markets, product offerings and technical development.
This position is a strategic appointment as the business strives for growth in Market Share across both Sales and Service disciplines in a number of key sectors such as Motor Vehicle, Off Road, and Aerospace. This position has both Strategic and Tactical Sales Management responsibilities, one of these being the direct management of a team of 11.
Tasks and responsibilities associated with this position:
* Design and Implement a Sales Strategy, that complements organisational strengths and achieves business objectives
* Manage, develop and support the Sales Team to create a highly effective and confident Sales Function
* Ultimate responsibility for Revenue, GPM, and Product Sales Mix
* Work in collaboration with the wider organisation to achieve sales goals
* Positive engagement with external business partners to ensure good working relationships
* Direct customer involvement alongside account managers to ensure opportunity maximisation.
* Work closely with Marketing to ensure message and strategy are aligned
The successful candidate will be:
* Hands On
* Customer Centric
* Team Player
* Detail Driven
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.