Position: Sales Engineer – After Sales & Service
Location: North West England / Scotland
Salary Guide: £40,000 plus 20% bonus, Car and excellent benefits
Our client has been creating premium heat transfer, separation and fluid handling technologies for more than 125 years, their products and solutions are used in such areas as water supply, food and beverages, power generation, energy, environmental protection and pharmaceuticals. They employ approximately 16,000 staff in more than 50 countries covering over 100 markets.
They are recruiting for a Sales Engineer to join their Decanters business unit covering the North West of England and Scotland. Working with both existing customers and with their Capital Sales teams you will be responsible for after sales and service for the region for the Decanter product range.
Your main work activities will be to:
* Monthly / quarterly forecast for potential sales volumes and gross margin.
* Preparation and maintenance of Sales Plans.
* Work in cooperation with Capital Sales in Food and Water to develop growth opportunities.
* Use Installed Base (IB) as a sales tool to help develop and brick wall our customer base.
* Use CRM tools to log all sale activity relating to a customer
* Implement and achieve agreed strategies, goals, priorities and activities with and through the Decanter Service Manager.
* Obtain, compile, maintain and communicate information about the current competitive position of the market by way of project lists, statistics, lost orders.
* Proactively grow and develop business and secure orders by planned in field activity and promotion to achieve the annual order/margin budget.
* Advise on suggested improvements to product portfolio & introduction of new products in order to enhance the Company's competitive position in the market.
Direct Sales experience is a must, with a demonstrable track record of achieved sales, ideally in after sales and service. Although desirable, a technical qualification is not essential for this role, however knowledge of Separation Technology, specifically Decanters, would be highly beneficial.
You will be an outgoing self-starter with proven sales talent and the ability to go the extra mile to win business. Organised, diligent and with a high level of professional integrity the successful candidate will build trust within the organisation.
Travel is a major factor for the role, predominantly in the UK with overnight stays required
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.