Salary: £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking for a new challenge?
Pinkstones Toyota are an award winning main dealer for customer service in Stoke on Trent. Whether you're looking for a new car, approved used car, after sales, accessories or genuine Toyota parts, our friendly team can help.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Executive to join our Toyota dealership in Stoke-on-Trent.
Sales Executive responsibilities:
· Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
· Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
- To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients
- Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
The ideal Sales Executive:
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Take personal responsibility for performance and lead development
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
- A full clean driving licence
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.