Salary: £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking for a new challenge?
Pinkstones Toyota are an award winning main dealer for customer service in Stoke on Trent. Whether you're looking for a new car, approved used car, after sales, accessories or genuine Toyota parts, our friendly team can help.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Executive to join our Toyota dealership in Stoke-on-Trent.
Sales Executive responsibilities:
· Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
· Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
- To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients
- Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
The ideal Sales Executive:
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Take personal responsibility for performance and lead development
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
- A full clean driving licence
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.