Position: Sales Executive
Location: Brighton Volkswagen
Hours of Work:
8:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (4 days)
9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday
10.00am to 4.00pm Sunday (on a 1 in 3 rota)
Closing Date: Sunday 7th February 2016
Main Purpose of Job:
To sell vehicles and finance in a professional way to the required targets, and to build professional relationships with potential and current customers.
Objectives and Key Tasks:
- To ensure that new and used car sales targets of numbers and profitability are met.
- To sell and promote vehicle finance packages in line with branch targets.
- To ensure that sales are conducted in a professional way following the Caffyns “Steps” programme.
- To enter information correctly on UCS and manufacturers’ systems as required.
- To promote Caffyns through a professional attitude to work and when dealing with suppliers, manufacturers and customers.
- To present a professional image at all times.
- To liaise with service and valet staff to ensure that vehicles are ready for sale promptly.
- To maintain contact with customers after purchase to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- To keep any company car/demonstrators in saleable condition.
- To complete all paperwork associated with the vehicle sale in accordance with
- Caffyns plc’s Due Diligence Procedure.
- To ensure all FCA related training is maintained including Treating Customers Fairly
- To work as a team with colleagues to ensure that the business operates effectively.
- To assist other Branches as required.