Sales Executive - Vauxhall Aberdeen
£18,000 - £20,000 Basic, Excellent OTE + Benefits!!
Flexible working options for both a 5 day week and a 5.5 day week
Driving Licence Essential
The day anyone gets a new car is one of great joy. But we want that happiness to extend to the whole guest experience – from the day someone walks into the showroom to the day you hand them the keys to their pride and joy. So as a real people person, you know what makes people tick and will be able to understand their needs. In doing so, you’ll be able to match them with their perfect car and with a finance deal that fits in with the way they live.
Your passion will build trust and ensure that customers don’t just buy a car – they will buy into the Peter Vardy brand experience, time and time again.
What you will do:
* Deliver a first-class customer experience.The Peter Vardy difference is Guest Experience delivering a consistent 5-star service
* Build lasting relationships with your customers through your energetic and outgoing personality.You wont just be doing this in person but also over the phone
* Provide a full and thorough service to our customers to ensure they are matched with the correct car which meets all of their needs
* Strive to meet your sales targets to ensure you have the best opportunity to achieve your optimistic earning potential.
* Work well in a team environment, we rely on one another to perform to ensure we deliver the best customer experience.
* Have excellent attention to detail,with good and robust financial services regulations and big transaction balances, it’s important that an applicant can get the detail right. Again, we can support and offer training to help you sharpen up the detail aspect of the role.
* Proven ability to deliver consistent high level of customer service
* Fantastic communication skills and natural ability to build conversation
* High level of drive and passion to be successful
* Willing to learn and challenge yourself
* Self-motivated, target driven and hungry to earn.
* Organised and a high level of resilience
Key benefits- The Peter Vardy difference
* Industry leading compensation package- you are in control of your own earnings
* Company car (optional)
* Discounts on new and used cars
* Partner shares
* Contributory pension scheme
* 32 days holiday
* Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
* Great career development opportunities
If you would love to be part of our Peter Vardy family, please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Peter Vardy is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from you.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.