Our client is a main dealership who is looking to recruit an exceptional and experienced Sales Executives to join their busy and thriving site.
Sales Executive Role:
- To meet and greet customers, qualify their needs and demonstrate vehicles accordingly.
- To discuss funding, and sell additional F&I products.
- To build and maintain your customer database.
- To follow a sales process, whilst providing excellent customer service, building a long-term rapport with your customers.
- To have a professional approach and first class people skills. You will be driven and highly motivated to succeed,
- You will need to be able to demonstrate your success in your current position in respect to sales KPIs (unit volume, F&I, CSI ratings etc.).
- This position demands someone who is prepared to go the extra mile and work with the team to drive the performance of the department.
- You will be working in a Sales Executive role within the motor industry, and will be very successful in your career.
- You will need to follow a structured sales process, whilst being able to build a strong rapport with each customer.
- You will be determined to succeed and prepared to drive your performance on a daily basis.
- You must have a valid UK driving licence
If you are looking to build your career, this company can offer you genuine career opportunities in an excellent working environment.
OTE circa £35,000-£40,000
Charlotte – Jago Consultants