How To Apply
The business is an online car dealership based in South Manchester. The role is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to take charge of their own team and manage most aspects of the business, from marketing, to taking enquiries, to sourcing the vehicles to providing the right financial product so the customer so they can purchase or lease the vehicle.
The individual must have at least 3 years experience in the motor trade doing a similar role.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus and there is potential after the first 12 months to be given an equity stake in the business.
- To grow the sales team and the sales of the business.
- Help implement new systems / procedures and a new CRM system.
- Liaise with existing funders and help bring on new funders.
- Purchase of vehicles.
- Monitor deals to ensure every aspect of revenue opportunity has been covered & ensuring we are complying with the funders requirements.
- Total responsibility to customer service and setting standards and making sure they are maintained.
- Ensuring all deals done are FCA compliant.
- Management of all customer complaints.
- Ensuring all stock is sold within a reasonable timescale.
- Involved in chasing outstanding monies due.
Achieving the sales targets set.
- Managing staff within the department, including recruitment, appraisals and training.
- Updating Website with new deals.
- Managing the SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Managing all aspects of marketing including social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Reporting the daily KPI information.
Essential skills and competencies expected
- At least 3 years of automotive online car dealership experience.
- Above all you need to be an organised and meticulous project manager
- Strong sales background with the ability to close a sale and identify opportunities to upsell.
- Excellent communicator especially over the phone.
- A very high standard of customer service.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- A willingness to go above and beyond.
- Professional manner.
- A good working knowledge of Excel, Word and industry software packages.
- A good understanding of marketing in this industry especially in terms of SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing etc…..
- Enthusiastic, diligent, proactive approach.
- A fantastic team leader.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.