Role: Sales Manager - Used Car Dealer
Salary: £30,000 basic + OTE £55,000+
Our client, a Used Car Dealership based in witham, is currently looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join their existing team.
The purpose of the Sales Manager is to ensure the smooth and profitable operation of the Sales Department, with strict adherence to dealer Standards, CRS, Company Policy and Procedures and the Code of Practice for the Motor Industry. You will be responsible for maximising the sales and profitability of Pre-Owned vehicles and associated products.
- Maximise sales and departmental profitability through tight stock control, cost control and margin control
- Assisting the General Manager in maintaining franchise operational standards
- To achieve and strive to exceed all targets and objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team
- To achieve maximum balanced profitability on sales, finance and insurance products
- To maintain standards of performance of the sales team through effective coaching and performance management
- To organise and lead the activities of the Sales Department and achieve optimum profitability and customer satisfaction
- To ensure a thorough understating and an up-to-date product knowledge is maintained
Our client is looking for:
- Previous experience working as a Sales Manager within the motor industry
- Demonstrable experience in leading and motivating a team
- Strong commercial outlook and ability to deliver results
- Ability to work towards targets
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A full UK driving licence
This vacancy is being managed by Charlie Grant at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.