Sales Manager, Enfield
Salary: £50,000-60,000 pa DOE, plus discretionary bonus
Hours: 43.5 hours per week on a rota including weekends (3 days off one week, 2 days off the next). 12 hour shifts. As a member of the management team, you would be expected to work the hours necessary to ensure the site runs seamlessly.
Job Type: Full-time, weekend working will be required
*Proud to be awarded Car Supermarket of the year 2018 at the Car Dealer Awards*
Building on our recent, hugely successful expansion in Kent & London, BIG Motoring World is now opening a brand new 600 Car Supermarket just off Junction 25 of the M25! Come and join our team at the UK’s fastest growing Car Supermarket!
As an effective Sales Manager you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional results and should possess the management and leadership skills required to make a significant contribution to this business by creating an industry leading department. The role will suit an individual who is extremely well organised and thrives on exceeding financial and volume targets. You will be responsible for managing a team of salespeople and presenting a professional front at all times, being a champion of excellent customer service.
This role reports into the COO but will be expected to work closely with all departments to foster positive team relationships.
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with our customers, colleagues and senior management
- Can hit targets and constantly strives to “achieve more”
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team. You will have an understanding of the needs of others and a willingness to go the extra mile
- You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be good with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
- You will be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well-presented.
- Recognise how their behaviour and actions affect their performance with customers. Is open to feedback and self-development opportunities to improve personal and team performance.
- Honesty and integrity
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work that is focused on “getting the job done”, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Acts proactively to add value and follows up to ensure problems remain solved.
- Motivating and team-building skills as well as a team player.
- Effective time management and flexibility in working patterns needed
- Literate, numerate and proficient computer skills
- Full valid, UK driving licence (Essential)