We are currently looking for an experienced, commercially-astute, customer-focused Sales Manager to join a main car dealer in Bristol. This is a rare and rewarding opportunity to join a forward thinking dealership.
As a Sales Manager, the main purpose of your role is to ensure that Sales Department profit and volume targets are met in respect of the sale of vehicles and add-ons.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
• To achieve personal targets
• To successfully manage and coach the Sales team to drive growth and achieve the department’s targets
• To monitor the progress and achievement of the Sales staff to ensure that their individual sales targets are met
• To provide support as required by the Sales staff to assist in the closing of sales transactions and to agree to all transactions prior to the deal being finalised
• To agree all sales transactions providing they are within agreed guidelines, referring any outside of this to senior management for approval
• To value part exchange vehicles
• To check all vehicle order and finance documentation to ensure that they have been accurately completed prior to orders being processed
• To ensure that all sold vehicles are prepared on schedule and that they are correctly handed over to the customer
• To ensure that all display areas, vehicles and demonstrators are well presented
• To ensure that all company, franchise and trade association policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to within the Sales department
• To organise and participate in marketing activities promoting the dealership and vehicle sales, as required
• To maintain an appropriate level of training for all staff in the department commensurate with job role and franchise requirements
• Generous salary £30k-£35k basic plus bonus (£50k OTE)
• Company car
• Fantastic training and development opportunities
• Excellent working environment and friendly team
• 22 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays in lieu (rising with service)
• Childcare vouchers
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.