In the role of Sales & Customer Support Manager, you will form part of our front-line sales & customer service team in the Midlands area.
The primary target is to drive forward our clients new Flexi buy product, which gives minicab drivers the ability to pay towards owning their own car.
If successful you will be the first full time member of the team outside of London. This will be key to the company running a successful operation in the Midlands.
Reporting into both the Operations Director and the Senior Sales Lead you will play a key part in growing the company in the Midlands region.
The role will involve the successful candidate working across multiple sites in the Birmingham area including the on boarding centre, the vehicle supplier office & the company Birmingham office.
Your role encompasses;
* Collecting potential customers (leads) details and putting their information into the CRM system
* Converting sales leads into new customers.
* Meeting potential new customers for the first time who are thinking about signing up
* Helping customers with their onboarding process
* Meeting with minicab firms and other sources of leads to promote products
* Greeting customers at the start of their hire and assisting them through the onboarding process and collection of their vehicle.
* Responding to incoming emails and customer web chat for Midlands customers.
* Keeping our fleet management and customer systems up to date for Midlands customers.
* Achievement of weekly sales targets - working with the team in London who will also be working to hit an overall sales lead monthly target for the Midlands
* Fortnightly visit to our London office to attend team meetings
The successful applicant will be;
* Independent - able to work without significant management.
* Professional, polite and friendly: You will need to be welcoming and engaging to encourage the customers to come to speak to you rather than our competitors.
* Confident - happy to speak to new people and start conversations with potential customers and a "can do" mentality.
* Convincing - natural sales ability, exceptional presentation skills and well-developed negotiation skills
* Hard Working
* Self-driven and ambitious: The commission and lead payments are uncapped!
* Good time management as you will need to be able to oversee a busy workload across multiple locations.
* Self-motivated, target driven team player with a competitive nature
* Good communication skills via email, phone, text, etc.
* Strong attention to detail
* A good communicator, patient, understanding and genuinely enjoys helping customers.
* Happy to work under pressure
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.