This role is a newly created opportunity with a leading manufacturer and supplier of aftermarket products to the commercial vehicle market. The client is a well-established independent who distribute across an ever-growing global market. This role will grow the client base for a particular range of their products on a national basis. You will therefore be well located for a national role with regular travel to head office near Cheshire.
They are seeking a polished salesperson with demonstrable previous field sales success in the automotive sector.
- Building a comprehensive prospecting strategy to ensure effective channel and geographical coverage.
- Implementing effective customer development plans for direct and indirect customers to increase market share.
- Working closely with the Customer Services and Marketing team to develop and implement plans.
- Contributing to product and service development by providing feedback on market and customer activity.
- Preparing monthly pipeline forecasts and performance reports.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable success in an automotive field sales role, ideally selling products in to fleet.
- Analytical approach able to evaluate customer performance and develop action plans.
- Polished presentation and negotiation skills to a senior level.
- Resilient, motivated and solutions-focussed approach.
- Numerically astute with the ability to manage margins.
- Competent user of MS Office and CRM systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to sell a high-quality product for a forward thinking and professional manufacturer. The package on offer is a highly competitive basic and OTE in additional to car, 25 days’ holiday, pension contribution and healthcare scheme. As this is a national role, some overnight stays will be required.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.