Are you a talented trainer? Or Are you currently a Sales Manager wanting to move into a training role?
Are you happiest demonstrating the value you bring to a situation or organisation on a DAILY basis?
- Delivery of Automotive Sales and Aftersales Courses
- In dealership one to one coaching
- Client liaison identifying training needs within the clients' dealership or group
- Respond to changing customer needs by providing timely and effective training solutions
- Work as part of a team to deliver consistent and Industry leading training
- Travel throughout the UK and Ireland
Is it for you?
- Are you in Sales Management within Motor industry or currently in a Sales process training role?
- Have you experienced in delivery of key objective from conception to implementation?
- Do you have evidence of delivering innovative and inspirational sessions?
- Do you enjoy delivering solutions that represent value for money and don’t just tick a box?
- Training experience is NOT essential, however you must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- On a daily basis you must be able to demonstrate the skills and not just teach them.
Symco training is an industry leading training company specialising in automotive. Founded nearly 20 years ago Symco continues to expand through personal recommendation and is now looking for another talented trainer. Symco trainers pride themselves on showing the techniques and not just talking about them.
How To Apply
Only the very best need apply as obtaining business from personal recommendations demands the very best trainers. Contact email@example.com
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.