We have a wonderful opportunity to join a major car manufacturer as a Sales Operations Expert – Europe. This role is based at head office but will involve regular travel to European markets and would suit an ambitious, analytical, commercially minded individual with experience working in a dealer-facing sales operations role for a vehicle manufacturer. A second European language (French, German, Italian or Spanish - in addition to English) would be a great asset.
Support European Sales Operations Managers to achieve sales & profit objectives.
Act as supportive link between European Head Office and the selected Branch/Country providing:
- Input to the central objective setting process
- Monthly management of country sales forecast
- Communication of targets and direction/policy to each Country
- Influence and motivate country management teams to achieve sales volumes
- Monitor, evaluate sales trends and general market conditions & propose appropriate actions
- Assist in the preparation of Budget-Events
- Support pricing & implementation of sales strategy for new model launch
- On demand involvement in the development, preparation and roll-out of new programs/projects
- Liaison with internal departments
- Support preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual sales planning processes and ensure the follow-up for each country
- Field based dealer network-facing experience working for a vehicle manufacturer
- Strong dealer management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Target and result oriented, able to balancing priorities and working to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical / business planning skills
- A commercial mind and ability to maintain business disciplines across numerous activities
- Degree qualified or equivalent would be an advantage
- Happy to travel regularly within Europe and able to work autonomously
- Fluent in English language, one other European language advantageous
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB46
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.