Our client is an iconic automotive vehicle manufacturer who are currently enjoying exciting growth plans in the UK and Internationally. They have ambitious plans and have a number of exciting new products in the pipeline. They are currently seeking a Sales Operations Manager who will lead a team based at the UK Head Office.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Sales Operations Manager will be the key person in overseeing sales planning, manufacturing interface and vehicle distribution & logistics (UK & Internationally).
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide sales planning & performance reporting
- Agree with manufacturing the production volumes
- Apply vehicle mix, target market and option uptake planning
- Sales planning responsibilities for new product introduction
- Provide order management process and supporting information
- Responsibility for vehicle stock plans and stock management
- Responsibility for the release and shipment of vehicles in UK and International markets
- Inputting into the annual sales plan
- Market research and performance analysis to support model mix & country volumes
- Responsible for leading the sales planning team for new product introductions
- Developing and implementing an order management process
- Overall responsibility for the sales planning budgets
The successful candidate will
- Be educated to degree level or relevant industry experience
- Experience of working within a sales planning function
- Will have experience or exposure to production planning
- Have relevant experience of automotive product development process
- Will ideally have worked within a sales environment- retail or field
- Advanced Excel and proficiency in all MS office applications
- Have strong planning and project management skills
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Be confident with the ability to influence effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.