Our Client is a leading provider of aftermarket solutions and are looking to recruit a Sales Operations Manager who will be responsible for the planning, organization & management of Motor Sales Operations.
You will provide Sales efficiency and effectiveness tools and processes to maximize selling time for the Sales team as well as ad-hoc analysis to identify and implement opportunities for revenue and profitability.
Key responsibilities will include
• Design and deploy sales efficiency and effectiveness tools for new business development and account management teams
• Create and maintain market assessments, and provide decision support in prioritizing the team on the most attractive opportunities
• Provide direction to Sales management teams, establish Sales efficiency and effectiveness activity goals and timetables and direction for sales programs
• Support selling time maximization by selectively supporting key client proposals, onboarding, account planning and delivery of client strategic initiatives
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent
• Ideally you will have top-Tier Management Consulting experience
• Proven relationship management and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Demonstrate a strong commercial acumen
• Demonstrate a real flair and passion for the automotive industry
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.